Why we need SCRATCH
Scratch is a high-level block-based visual programming language and website aimed primarily at children as an educational tool for programming Tool. Scratch is designed, developed, and moderated by the Scratch Foundation, a nonprofit organization.
Installation guide :
For Linux users:
- Open Linux browser click the search icon
- Search Scratch and download your application.
For windows or mac:
- Open Browser click the search icon
- Search Scratch Download
- Choose your OS type and download
- After download, install your scratch application.
If you don’t need to install use web application Scratch
Uses of Scratch
- Allows young people to create digital stories, games, and animations.
- Scratch promotes computational thinking and problem solving skills; creative teaching and learning.
- Users on the site, called Scratchers, can create projects on the website using a block-like interface.
- The Scratch interface is divided into three main sections: a stage area, block palette, and a coding area to place and arrange the blocks into scripts that can be run by pressing the green flag or clicking on the code itself.
- Scratch is always free and is available in more than 70 languages.