VGLUG sharing various technology knowledge to rural college students. As part of it we are doing Free Flutter Training class every week. In this flutter training we share knowledge about Flutter(Hybrid app development), Free software technologies and tools.
Timing: 9.30 AM – 1.30 PM
Venue : VGLUG Foundation, 416, Ganapathi Nagar, KK Road, Viluppuram, 605602
Map location :
OSM – https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/9007647741
Google maps – https://maps.app.goo.gl/ob96Hc6USj84brVR7
- Software Freedom Day Celebration
- Flutter – Dart language basics, Text field and text view. – Manimaran & Khaleel
- WordPress – Keerthana
- Free and Open source software – Latha
Minutes of meet
- In this week we celebrated SFD2021. First Haripriya explained the what is SFD, why we are celebrating this every year and what we need to do for this SFD.
- This week flutter class was taken by Manimaran and Khaleel. Manimaran explained the Dart programing language basics and Khaleel explained the flutter textfield and textview components.
- Then, Keerthana delivered the talk about blog need, why need, how create account in wordpress and how we can post our activity in our wordpress blog.
- Latha shared the knowledge about various Free and Open source software tools. Why need to use use FOSS apps. Also shared some app use case.
- Around 35+ persons participated in this class.
- More about SFD 2021 : https://vglug.org/2021/10/01/software-freedom-day-2k21/